Thread: Quiet Here
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #22
GENECARP

Quote:
Originally posted by geofkaye:
...STRAPS STRETCH AND CHAINS DON'T....FWIW....AND YES, I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH BOTH.......NO MOVING ANY OF MY EQUIPMENT WITHOUT CHAINS IN PLACE OR THE DRIVER LOOSES HIS/HER JOB ON THE SPOT...NO EXCEPTIONS....NO WARNINGS....EVEN IF THEY ARE THE BEST LOOKING DRIVER [FEMALE]THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN SHORT SHORTS AND A HALTER TOP IN MY EQUIPMENT....THEY WON'T DRIVE AGAIN FOR ME-NO EXCEPTIONS....I CAN FIX ALMOST ANYTHING-EXCEPT STOOOOOPID! AND TAKING A VEHICLE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD/NECK IS JUST PLAIN TOO STUPID TO WORK WITH ME ANY LONGER.....geofkaye and the Rivercity Girlz....

Thanks GEO, i have always enjoyed your way with words and your willingness to share your vast experiance with us. As i am flying and chains will not be the best choice for my carry on luggage, i will definately buy some in Indiana and include them in my plan to secure the car, its good having you and Bob here to help me along, i build houses for a living but this Truck Conversion stuff is a bit new to me, AND I LOVE IT, G.